Unbiased, third-party cybersecurity examination
Cybersecurity Compliance Services and Assessments in Minnesota and Iowa
ProCircular’s compliance experts will help you ensure the proper security controls are in place to meet various industry cybersecurity compliance standards. With our cybersecurity compliance audits and services, we can evaluate how your digital landscape helps or hurts your compliance efforts across industries like health care, government, defense, and finance.
What Is Compliance in Cybersecurity?
Industries that handle sensitive information (i.e., personal health information, credit card Information, or personally-identifying information) must protect that information to an industry-set standard. At any time, your organization could be subject to a compliance audit by the respective governing body. ProCircular’s compliance assessment will help you identify compliance gaps in your organization’s security program, and offer recommendations to remediate them.
Our experts are well-versed in various industry cybersecurity compliance standards, including the following:
- CMMC compliance is required for any organization that bids on contracts with the U.S. government
- SOC 2 compliance is required for technology-based service organizations that store client data in the cloud
- ISO 27001 compliance is required for information security management systems (ISMS)
- NIST compliance is required for organizations doing business with the U.S. government
- FERPA compliance is required for educational agencies and institutions
- HIPAA compliance is required for any organization that stores individually identifiable health information
- GDPR compliance is required for organizations that process personal data of people in the EU
Compliance for cybersecurity often seems intimidating, but our team of experts can answer any questions you have during the process. We’re here to help you fully understand your compliance landscape, and we are happy to respond to any questions or concerns.
What Is a Cybersecurity Compliance Audit?
A cybersecurity compliance audit is a compliance service that will help you determine how prepared you are to meet regulation requirements. The audit might include a documentation review, interviews with departmental leads, and general observations. Reporting will include the identification of compliance gaps, as well as detailed remediation recommendations.
Each compliance engagement touches on the following areas:
- Control Group
- Application & Interface Security
- Audit Assurance & Compliance
- Business Continuity Management & Operational Resilience
- Change Control & Configuration Management
- Data Security & Information Lifecycle Management
- Datacenter Security
- Encryption & Key Management
- Governance and Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Identity & Access Management
- Infrastructure & Virtualization Security
- Interoperability & Portability
- Mobile Security
- Security Incident Management, E-Discovery & Cloud Forensics
- Supply Chain Management, Transparency, and Accountability
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
Why Is Security Compliance Important?
The goal of compliance regulations is to protect customers, organizations, and the security of their shared data. These standards are put in place by government or industrial authorities to ensure that sensitive data kept by these organizations is properly handled and securely stored. Our expereince as a cybersecurity compliance company will give you the visibility you need to avoid the financial and reputational costs of security non-compliance.
ProCircular’s Cybersecurity Compliance Standards Assessment and Audits
The best way to find out about your organization’s cybersecurity health is to perform a compliance assessment with one of our knowledgeable experts. No matter which industry or compliance standard, auditing bodies can require an audit unexpectedly. ProCircular’s cybersecurity compliance services provide an unbiased, third-party examination that will give your team a realistic view of your company’s compliance status. After the assessment, we provide a full report of compliance gaps and recommendations for remediation so you can maximize your compliance.
At ProCircular, we show our work. We conduct our cybersecurity compliance standards assessments with your team to help you understand exactly where and why your compliance gaps are forming. Here’s what you can expect when you work with ProCircular for a compliance assessment:
- First, we will schedule a project kick-off meeting to review the compliance assessment process and introduce you to your assessment lead.
- ProCircular’s compliance assessment specialist will take the perspective of an unbiased, independent third-party evaluator and investigate various departments of your business to find security gaps. This assessment can be conducted virtually or in-person and typically runs for three to four days.
- The results and recommendations from the assessment are combined into an executive summary report that includes a qualitative measure of your business’s compliance, as well as recommendations for maximizing your security posture.
What You Get With a ProCircular Cybersecurity Compliance Audit
As a trusted cybersecurity compliance company based in Minnesota and Iowa, our compliance audits come with several key benefits:
List Item One
List Item Two
Confidence that the proper security controls are in place to meet various industry cybersecurity compliance standards
List Item Three
A full report that measures your business’ compliance, as well as recommendations for maximizing your security posture
Contact Us for Your Cybersecurity Compliance Assessment Today
Maximize your organization’s security with one of the top cybersecurity companies in the Midwest. At ProCircular, our cyber experts take security and compliance seriously. The first step we take when partnering with your organization is completing a compliance assessment to ensure your industry-required security standards are being met. Talk with our experts about your industry’s compliance needs by calling us at 844-95-SECUR or emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.