Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) Consulting Services
Governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) consulting services from ProCircular help you evaluate your organization’s existing security governance against your business challenges, requirements, and objectives. GRC consultants can help organizations assess and measure their technology risk and security program’s effectiveness and define a roadmap for improvement.
What does GRC mean?
GRC is the integrated collection of capabilities that enable an organization to reliably achieve objectives, address uncertainty and act with integrity. Basically, it’s the managerial side of cybersecurity. These are the operational actions that we take to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our organizational data.
Risk is not a bad thing; it’s a reality of business! You can make your machine very secure by encasing it in concrete and burying it underground, but then it is not useful. Every company must discover the risks facing them and determine an acceptable risk level. The most resilient organizations maintain constant awareness of their risks and robust GRC management processes. They can mitigate or accept risks, then incorporate those choices into future business decisions.
GRC in Cybersecurity
GRC management is the way that cybersecurity gets incorporated into your business operations. Our skilled, professional consultants offer a wide range of GRC tools to help you with the following:
- Confronting Disruptive Challenges
- Changing business priorities such as mergers, acquisitions, divestitures
- Digitization through cloud computing
- Assessing Security Risks
- Apply comprehensive data privacy and risk framework that fits your business
- Enterprise-wide insight into risk and compliance activities and how they impact overall risk
- Reducing Risk Through Strategy and Planning
- Developing and implementing comprehensive security strategies
- Establishing strategy programs and roadmaps to close identified gaps
- Aligning Security Strategy with Business Initiatives
- Connect security risk management with your overall business strategy
- Prioritize security risks and convey the return on security investment to the business
- Security Program Development
- Integrated security program that couples risks, compliance to regulations, and controls
- Monitor, maintain and report on security posture
- Regulatory Standards Compliance and Governance
- Demonstrate regulatory compliance with security risk assessment
- Implement governance processes to reduce compliance risk
- Security Education and Training
- Development of a comprehensive program and continuous adaption of security awareness and education
- Foster a risk-aware culture and prepare the workforce to protect the business against threats
What do I get?
ProCircular’s GRC Solution
Even though GRC management is different for every organization, that doesn’t mean you’re on your own! A GRC consultant from ProCircular can help you with customized risk planning and developing your most effective cybersecurity posture. Our cybersecurity and GRC services will help you confront disruptive challenges, assess security risks, align security strategy with your overall business strategy, and provide other types of expert input to help develop your ideal security posture.
Your GRC consultant from ProCircular offers a variety of advisory assistance:
- How to assess, quantify, and prioritize risks
- How to evolve and implement security strategies to reduce risks and maintain compliance
- Proactive insight and alignment to business objectives and initiatives
Why is Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance important for organizations?
GRC cybersecurity creates insight and accountability around the controls you use to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data. Without a solid GRC management program, you could be sacrificing some value of your cybersecurity efforts or leaving severe security gaps.
A GRC consultant can do more than assess your current security posture; they can equip you with GRC tools and help you grow and refine your program to align with your overall business strategy.
Some businesses face regulatory compliance standards, and a GRC consultant can help them get ready for industry certifications or audits. Failure to comply with these standards can result in fines, loss of business, or worse, compromise of confidential information. Taking a proactive approach to GRC cybersecurity is the best way to avoid the major financial and reputational consequences of a data breach or security incident.
Work With ProCircular for Your GRC Needs
ProCircular’s cybersecurity and GRC services streamline security and risk with continuous, value-driven monitoring, management, and flexibility to scale. We enable organizations to align IT with business objectives while effectively managing risk and meeting compliance requirements.