- Identify organizational risks in both service delivery and clinical engineering
- Prioritize technical and compliance risks and create your risk register
- Create your customized roadmap to translate risk into action
Healthcare Cybersecurity Solutions
The healthcare industry is often fast-paced and stressful, and patients and employees have appropriately high expectations for safety and security. Just as patients expect exemplary care and attention to detail from their doctors, the same goes for the teams that support healthcare efforts.
ProCircular’s healthcare cybersecurity solutions will help your orgainzation meet cybersecurity challenges and stay secure. Our goal is to protect healthcare providers, their employees and their patients. As a leading healthcare cybersecurity company, we have extensive experience assisting organizations and provider networks as they protect valuable data and meet ever-changing compliance requirements.
Cybersecurity Challenges for Hospitals and Healthcare Organizations
Healthcare has several unique and significant cybersecurity challenges such as:
Protecting Essential Digital Systems
In healthcare settings, computerized systems and data directly support patients’ health and wellbeing. Because technology is so essential in the day-to-day operation of hospitals, clinics and other facilities, these systems need to be completely functional, safe and confidential at all times.
Safely Storing Sensitive Data
Because data is now frequently stored digitally, centralized collections of extremely sensitive and valuable information are now more vulnerable than ever before. ProCircular’s healthcare cybersecurity services help protect data storage systems from attacks.
Complying with Regulatory Expectations
Many agencies exist to protect medical patients’ private information. The regulatory expectations are constantly evolving. We can help you understand and meet strict security guidelines set in place by HIPAA, OCR, PCI and other agencies, ensuring you remain compliant to avoid warnings and fines.
Safeguarding Confidential Communication
Healthcare organizations and their networks experience a high volume of messages containing sensitive data. We can help prevent cybersecurity issues from occurring within any of your websites, applications or other online communication systems.
Healthcare Cybersecurity Threats
When it comes to healthcare and cybersecurity, there are a number of unique issues and threats to consider:
- Hackers and Criminals who focus solely on healthcare data and personal medical information
- Phishing and email scams carefully designed for healthcare settings
- Outdated Technology and Equipment is oftentimes difficult to secure but is needed in order to operate certain medical devices and instruments
- Vulnerable Online Systems and an ever-increasing dependence on telemedicine and remote health systems
- Human Error is possible no matter what industry you’re in. Using systems incorrectly can leave them vulnerable to hacking and data breaches.
Information Security Services for Healthcare Organizations
ProCircular offers many products and services to address healthcare cybersecurity vulernabilities in hospitals, clinics, provider networks and other healthcare facilities and organizations. These healthcare cybersecurity solutions are designed especially for the challenges of medical environments, and they’re tailored to suit your specific needs and goals.
Risks and Compliance Testing
- A high-level overview of tech vulnerabilities
- Regular scanning to identify new external and internal threats
- Satisfy your ever-changing compliance requirements
Incident Response and Disaster Recovery
- Prepare with an Incident Response Plan or deploy us as the “boots-on-the-ground” during an incident
- Develop and conduct tabletop exercises to test your strategies and team against reality
- Preemptively establish ProCircular as your trusted partner in case of emergency
Penetration Testing and Preparation
- Discover how your organization looks from the hacker’s perspective
- Validate your existing public security investments and partner performance
- Develop a remediation plan with technical steps to promptly fix vulnerabilities
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Monitoring by security professionals to prevent and detect threats
- Be notified proactively of emerging cybersecurity threats and trends
- Stay informed through real-time dashboards updated with trends and changes in the environment
- Dedicated expert cybersecurity advisors with seasoned experience in healthcare
- Develops, coordinates, and executes a flexible security strategy
- Gain access to exclusive discussions and events with other leaders
Protect Your Healthcare Organization, Patients and Team Members
When you’re ready to put together a healthcare or hospital cybersecurity plan for your medical organization, reach out to our team of experts. As one of the top healthcare cybersecurity companies in the Midwest, ProCircular is eager to learn how we can help protect you, your employees and your patients.