An elite team of threat detection experts as a direct extension of your team.
ProCircular Managed XDR Services
ProCircular’s Managed Extended Detection and Response (MXDR) is a unified cybersecurity solution that collects security telemetry across your email, cloud, servers and workstations, and network devices to prevent, detect, and respond to sophisticated cyber-attacks. ProCircular’s specialized threat detection experts combine 24/7/365 eyes-on-glass monitoring with best-of-breed AI/ML-powered technology to detect anomalies and respond quickly to threats across your entire enterprise.
Protect Your Business With Managed XDR
We understand that work life can be hectic, with a lot to be done and little time/resources to do it. This can make it hard to keep your eyes peeled on your environment at all times, ensuring it’s staying protected from threats. However, when focus shifts away from network security, even slightly, there becomes less insight into possible attacks and limited expertise and time to respond to them.
It can be difficult to trust and rely solely on one solution to catch and respond to threats, which is why people are at the center of our Managed XDR solution. Yes, we have a top-notch technology stack to manage, detect, and respond to threats, but our dedicated team of threat analysts is behind that technology, looking out for you and your organization’s best interests.
We want you to be confident about your cybersecurity efforts, not lose sleep over them. ProCircular’s MXDR service can put you at ease knowing you have a direct extension of your team who truly has your back.
How Does Managed XDR Work?
ProCircular’s Security Operations Center (SOC) deploys, manages, and monitors an advanced endpoint security suite that leverages patented technology, including artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, to protect against risky user behavior and modern threats like ransomware, lateral movement, and fileless attacks. Real-time security information from disparate cloud systems and services, on-prem firewall, network device, and system logs are all ingested into a data lake to allow cross-platform threat detection and swift threat hunting.
As the Client provides data sources, they are incorporated into ProCircular’s Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) engine. This technology allows faster data correlation and enrichment by evaluating inputs from several threat intelligence sources to give your dedicated SOC analyst and threat response expert a higher-fidelity context.
Your SOC expert uses this enriched data and unique knowledge of your environment and threat landscape to assess the threat level. If the threat level is Critical or High priority, ProCircular will immediately notify the Client’s point of contact via phone and initiate a ticket to provide further investigation, threat remediation guidance, and incident response support. If the threat is a false positive, low severity, or is properly contained, the Client’s designated point of contact will receive an email notification and recommendations for increased security.
On a monthly cadence, you will meet with your dedicated SOC expert to review items investigated, report information, and discuss opportunities for tuning, improving threat detection, and enhancing your cybersecurity configurations.
What Do Businesses Get With ProCircular’s Managed XDR Services?
List Item One
List Item Two
Demonstrated value through reporting to provide comfort that you are protected.
List Item Three
Tailored recommendations for threat remediation by your dedicated analyst.
Benefits of Managed XDR from ProCircular
- Our service is an all-inclusive approach for maximum protection and faster response times. ProCircular offers a complete XDR package (endpoint, network, cloud, and user behavior).
- We provide white-glove onboarding and continuous service, coupling a dedicated analyst for a true understanding of your network and business.
- ProCircular uses a security data lake architecture to minimize storage costs, maximize your ability to store security events, and accelerate search and hunting capabilities, reducing threat actor dwell time within your network.
- With ~300 native integrations, our API-first architecture allows integration of your own security tools while leaning on our experts to monitor them.
- We utilize an attacker-driven detection methodology. Our red team experts work with our detection engineers to refine alerting to reflect current threat landscapes to identify visibility gaps.
- We immediately engage our dedicated incident response experts with the included incident response retainer.
- Our Ransomware Rollback features allow quick restoration of encrypted files.
- We provide always-on protection for your endpoints, meaning if agents are disconnected, or your Internet is down, you’re still protected with the advanced toolsets.
Looking For Managed XDR (MXDR) Companies in Minnesota & Iowa? Talk To A ProCircular Cybersecurity Expert.
Our Managed XDR service can help your organization evolve from alert-based threat response to proactive threat response, keeping your most important assets protected. Contact our experts at ProCircular to discuss our Managed XDR process and work with a real team of experts that you can trust. Call us at 844-95-SECUR with any questions or email us at email@example.com.