Web and mobile applications offer accessibility, convenience, and—unfortunately—potential for risk. That is why Bill Thomas has dedicated his talents to probing an organization’s mobile and web apps for security vulnerabilities. Examining a client’s integral web-based technologies, Thomas performs diligent penetration testing to ensure that any organization’s server-side and client-side frameworks are secure and resistant to evolving cyberthreats.
Proven Core Proficiencies
- Conducting Red Team web and mobile application penetration tests
- Cybersecurity testing for web sites, OAuth Rest services, and AWS Rest-style APIs
- Assessing iOS and Android mobile applications for OWASP Mobile Top 10 Risks
- Defect reporting for Agile and non-agile development teams
- Defining and implementing automated security tests in Python 3 using Pytest and Selenium Web Drivers
- Writing custom Python scripts to supplement security testing