Emily Schultz is an investigator at heart, methodically assessing data and behaviors to discern the origin and extent of cyber-attacks. She combines this fact-finding nature with diverse experience in network and IT administration for corporate, educational, and government environments to examine the system-wide picture and report her findings in real-world terms. Driven by a desire to protect people and businesses and emboldened by ProCircular’s Core Values and important mission, Schultz is a fitting adversary to system-wide cyber threats.
Proven Core Proficiencies
- Configuring and administering Palo Alto Firewalls, site-to-site VPN’s, Cortex XDR Antivirus, and Heimdal Security Suite
- Implementing PRTG monitoring on network equipment, VMware environment, and servers
- Conducting thorough network evaluations, site system analyses, and Phishing Assessments
- Crafting realistic and effective Disaster Recovery and Incident Response plans for each site’s specific needs
- Ensuring ongoing support and maintenance of operating systems and necessary patches