Jarrod Thompson protects his clients through good, old-fashioned, hard work. As a defensive “Blue Team” engineer, Thompson carefully digs through system data to uncover vulnerabilities and potential threats. Then, working closely with client SOC teams, develops effective, achievable actions plans to close any gaps. Never afraid to jump into new, fast-paced environments, he loves the consistent change and challenges that cybersecurity provides, and is proud of ProCircular’s commitment to providing quality service.
Proven Core Proficiencies
- Conducting vulnerability scans to identify at-risk systems
- Communicating with client security teams to develop viable remediation plans
- Monitoring systems and WAF traffic for SIEM clients
- Assisting with Incident Response and forensic investigations
- Educating client personnel on known threats and potential attack vectors
- Creating detailed security action reports