A sleuth for vulnerabilities and a master at “breaking things,” if there’s a way into a network, Josh Magri wants to find it. Through rigorous Penetration Testing, phishing expeditions, and cutting-edge techniques, he examines every client thoroughly to discover where and how they’re exposed to threats, both internal and external. Magri has gained broad experience across multiple industries and regularly explores new hacking trends and technologies, applying them to Red Team engagements for authentic, up-to-date hacking simulations.
Proven Core Proficiencies
- Conducting Red Team network, web app, phishing, and physical penetration tests
- Assessing internal and external networks for vulnerabilities
- Implementing network segregation and access control limits
- Identifying at-risk employees via phishing campaigns
- Security Awareness training and education