By monitoring and analyzing data systems and networks, Justin Thompson thrives on assembling a “Big Picture” view of his client’s cybersecurity posture. His inquisitive nature and exacting thoroughness make him a shrewd investigator and a valuable asset to client operations. Thompson finds great reward in keeping clients safe from threats and helping them analyze and mitigate risks promptly and effectively so they can continue to do business with confidence.
Proven Core Proficiencies
- Monitoring networks for any Indications of Compromise including botnets, worms, ransomware, APTs, and DDOS attacks
- Assessing and troubleshooting security issues in real time with client IT personnel and management
- Network and Security Architecture development and maintenance
- Open-source intelligence gathering
- Simultaneously supporting a broad swath of state and local government agencies in defensive cyberoperations