Madison Hasken brings organization, timeliness, and accountability to every project she manages. She develops and executes custom implementation plans for every client organization and facilitates top-notch communication and engagement between their relevant departments and ProCircular’s diverse team of security engineers. With an emphasis on quality service and results, she tracks project scope, costing, and deadlines with dedicated precision.
Lucid and engaging, Hasken is also a natural presence in the classroom. From entry-level employees to seasoned IT experts, she’s adept at reading her audience and tailoring terminology to foster mutual respect and understanding. Attendees from health care, education, finance, and government have all found their way to comprehension and compliance with Hasken at the front of the class.
Proven Core Proficiencies
- Developing and executing custom cybersecurity implementation plans for organizations large and small
- Understanding and training people, using engaging content tailored for the audience at hand
- Thoroughly communicating with project stakeholders about project requirements and status
- Implementing programs for introductory and ongoing employee training on all aspects of cybersecurity and privacy/compliance
- Tracking project timelines, deliverables, and costs with an emphasis on quality and efficiency
- Ensuring employees of organizations thoroughly understand and comply with regulatory standards