From his six years of security clearance in the United States Marine Corps, Mike Hedlund honed the technical, leadership, and security skills that make him an adept Red Team security engineer. He specializes in internal network and active directory engagements, as well as assessing physical security and on-site surveillance infrastructures. Where there is a technological or automation need, Hedlund often designs and creates the necessary tool to speed completion and improve ProCircular’s effectiveness in testing the client’s environment.
Proven Core Proficiencies
- Remotely conducting external and internal penetration tests
- Creating social engineering campaigns through phishing and vishing
- Implementing network segregation and access control limits
- Creating tools to automate daily manual processes
- Assessing physical security measures and practices