Drawing from his background in software development management, Sean Etheridge specializes in helping teams understand and integrate change management controls and requirements into real-world scenarios. He provides realistic examples from actual client success stories, as well as his own, to illustrate the “how” and “why” behind assessing risk and improving security posture across an organization’s IT spectrum. Etheridge is an apt communicator with both technical and non-technical personnel and draws his satisfaction from knowing his guidance helps organizations evolve and grow.
Proven Core Proficiencies
- Data mining and analytics and conducting thorough data analysis
- Risk management and improving relevant business processes
- Communicating effectively with people in varying roles, both technical and non-technical
- Developing and executing project roadmaps and technical strategies
- Understanding the stages of the software development life cycle, including design, implementation, testing, documentation, and deployment