With an emphasis on education—and a proven record of keen leadership—Trevor Burke has made a career out of building strong Business Continuity and Information Security Programs from the ground up. He works collaboratively with client teams to develop security policies and procedures and track their organization’s information risks. Knowing that without effective training even the best security procedures can fail, Burke specializes in implementing security awareness programs that are sure to stick with employees and managers long after the training session is over.
Proven Core Proficiencies
- Developing robust Business Continuity Programs including Disaster Recovery, Security Incident, and Emergency Operations Management
- Working closely and communicating effectively with diverse teams of key personnel from Information Security, IT, HR, Legal, Facilities, senior management, and executive leadership
- Designing training programs that connect employees and managers with their personal role and responsibilities in their organization’s security and continuity of operations plans
- Overseeing implementation and maintenance of policies and protocols to support Information Security and Business Continuity objectives
- Documenting and tracking identified data risks so organizations can add or adapt Business Continuity policies accordingly
- Detailed knowledge of FISMA, NIST Certification, and HIPAA, and familiarity with GLBA, SOX, and PCI DSS