Building and improving are the hallmarks of Ty Hollins’s cybersecurity philosophy. Throughout his dynamic career, he approaches work with a focus on taking what exists—people, procedures, policies, technology—and helping them evolve to a new level of effectiveness. It is through helping people and organizations become better, safer, and more prepared that Hollins finds his greatest reward.
Brought up and educated in Europe, Hollins applies his diverse experience with a host of global organizations to help each client tailor data security and compliance policies to manage their specific level of risk. His guidance and leadership has helped countless, complex teams develop and implement comprehensive cybersecurity and compliance strategies involving numerous departments, vendors, tools, systems, subsidiaries, and nationalities all at once.
Empowered by ProCircular’s intentional Core Values and personable approach, Hollins takes great pride in building strong relationships with clients and teams and helping everyone reach their best version of themself.
Proven Core Proficiencies
- Crafting enterprise-wide information security strategy and implementation plans
- Analyzing and assessing information security risks across a host of systems and industries
- Developing business-relevant metrics to measure effectiveness of cybersecurity programs
- Overseeing and/or collaborating with internal audit teams to identify and mitigate security and compliance risks
- HITRUST CSF, PCI Data Security Standards, FFEIC, FISMA, GDPR, Sarbanes-Oxley, and SOC 1 and 2 compliance
- Creating risk-based BCP, IT Security, IT Compliance, and IT Disaster Recovery frameworks
- Directing both local and global cybersecurity operations for organizations across a broad spectrum of industries, sizes, and complexity
- Leading collaborative teams composing contributors from multiple organizations and disciplines