Assess vendor risk management
Cybersecurity Advisory & Consulting Services
Infrastructure security is crucial to your business data, assets, and operations to guard against a cyberattack. Ensure it’s as robust as it should be with cybersecurity consulting in Iowa, Minnesota, and nationwide from the people who know it best.
ProCircular is a leading cybersecurity consulting firm staffed by industry experts and veterans. A security consulting retainer with us connects you with our experts to evaluate select portions of your organization or tackle security issues as they arise.
What Is a Cybersecurity Consultant?
A cybersecurity consultant is an experienced professional who examines an organization’s systems and security posture to:
- Identify organizational security challenges.
- Assess unique risks accurately.
- Design risk mitigation strategies.
- Implement solutions to resolve issues.
ProCircular’s Cybersecurity Consultancy Services
ProCircular’s cybersecurity consulting retainer is entirely customizable! Whether you’re a looking for small business cybersecurity consulting or you’re a large organization, we work with your goals in mind to fortify the most critical points of your security posture.
During a security analysis engagement, we’ll look for vulnerabilities in the sections of your organization you define — the scope is always your choice. When we find issues posing risks, we’ll let you know what they are and give you suggestions for eliminating or mitigating them.
Our ongoing cybersecurity intelligence business consulting services are ideal for companies that want a security expert on call but may not have the budget to invest in an in-house employee. As challenges arise, our team will be there as your advocate to meet and resolve them head-on. We can also help train your workforce to spot red flags since your people are often the first line of defense.
A cybersecurity consulting retainer is the solution to your most nuanced security concerns.
What Do I Get?
List Item One
List Item Two
Audit or install third-party applications
List Item Three
Offer compliance consulting and remediation
Benefits of Security Consulting Services from ProCircular
There are numerous benefits to working with ProCircular, the leader in cybersecurity consulting in Minnesota, Iowa, and beyond. These include:
- A well-defined strategy: Build a security blueprint that meets current and ongoing business challenges and needs with platform- and product-agnostic professional advice.
- Robust data protection: Ensure data privacy, accessibility, and integrity with a customized selection of solutions carefully chosen to safeguard and recover sensitive data.
- Reduced liability: Protect your organization from legal and regulatory agency actions resulting from potential breaches by getting expert guidance on your policies, procedures, and tech stack.
- A well-trained staff: Increase your workforce’s cybersecurity awareness with training programs crafted by industry insiders who know how bad actors operate.
- Better incident management: Design a robust strategy for incident response and risk mitigation with an advocate experienced in navigating the process.
- Money savings: Curtail spending with flexible pricing plans to reduce the need to hire costly in-house cybersecurity experts.
ProCircular’s network penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, and compliance gap analyses address the most common cybersecurity concerns. If your organization’s needs fall beyond the scope of these projects, we will work with you to design and execute a custom gap analysis or assessment with a security consulting engagement.
Protect Your Organization with Cybersecurity Advisory & Consulting Services
ProCircular’s national and local cybersecurity consulting services will help you achieve peace of mind by addressing the most unique and critical issues within your security posture. When you partner with us, you can access an entire team of cybersecurity professionals with decades of collective experience in assessing and mitigating cyber risk. Our security veterans collaborate with you to design flexible, customized solutions to meet your organization’s unique demands.